DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO SPENDING TIME BY YOURSELF?

Rick Rock
January 26, 2022

Most people said no they don’t. Only 40% or women said yes, they look forward to alone time and even less for men. Only 30% of the men surveyed said they look forward to spending time alone. Leaving 70 % of men preferring to be in the company of others most of the time.

Source: The Great Divide, by Daniel Evan Weiss

Aired Wednesday 4-27-22 in the 10:00am hour on The Mid-Day Show with Rick Rock. WIBBAGE 94.3

Download PDF