Add WIBG to your phone desktopJerry Beebe
The easiest way to access WIBG on your phone or tablet is to add an icon right to your homepage! It's simple. Here's how to do it.
If you have an iPad or iPhone
1. Launch “Safari” app. (This does not work from the “Chrome” app.)
2. Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Our website address is www.wibg.com. Then, tap “Go.”
3. Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
4. Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
5. Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard. You can enter WIBG, and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
If you have an Android tablet or phone
1. Launch “Chrome” app.
2. Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen. Our website address is www.wibg.com.
3. Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
4. You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut. Enter WIBG and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.