WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOUR COLLEAGUES IF YOU DIDN’T WORK WITH THEM?”

Rick Rock
January 26, 2022

Just a slight majority, 51 percent, said they’d remain friends with colleagues even if they didn’t work together. The other 49 percent, however, would ghost their coworkers if they didn’t see them every day at the office.

Source: Parade magazine, 6/26/22

What about the “Work Spouse. a “colleague you have a strong friendship with, who is the gender you're attracted to, and with whom you have a bond that resembles that of a married couple," Your work spouse is your biggest fan, provides guidance, has a genuine interest in what you have to say a person you can call them a trusted friend. ... You feel a little bit lost when they're on vacation.

Somehow the work spouse works in a work situation but not likely a relationship that would survive outside the office.

 

Aired Tuesday 7-26-22 in the 10:00am hour on The Mi-Day Show with Rick Rock. WIBBAGE 94.3
respond to rickrock.wibbage@gmail.com
Download PDF